Monday, August 12, 2013

3 months old. 11/28/11


Baby Girl,
You are 3 months old! I can't even believe it...you are growing so incredibly fast. Daily we grow more in love with who you are. Your personality is blossoming, and we can't wait to see even more!
Photobucket

We weren't at home for your 3 month birthday, but we took a picture in Papa and Grandma's motor coach anyway. Here are a few of the things that you can do now: 
  • You rolled over for the first time on your 3 month birthday! Papa caught the second roll over on video. You didn't want to perform for the camera, so I gave you a little help getting going. 
  • You  love to smile. Anytime you see someone you know you give them a ginormous smile. 
  • You get super excited sometimes...especially at bath time. You give us this cough laugh thing and flex all your muscles. 
  • You love to play with your lips. You suck on them and imitate our chewing when we are eating. 
  • You are super strong. You hold up your head amazingly...you have almost since  you were born. 
  • During tummy time, you push your chest off the ground. 
  • You sleep 10-11 hours a night. You love your daily routine, and you stick to it. 
  • You are super laid back. You rarely ever cry...only when you are hungry, and I am not feeding you quickly enough. 
  • You eat 3-5 oz of formula every 3 hrs while you are awake. 
  • You are the easiest baby I have ever met for traveling. If we plan it right, you take your long nap and sleep the entire ride from LA to SLO. Crazy. You love your car seat.
  • You are still wearing your 0-3 months clothes. Your arms are too long for a lot of your long sleeves, but you are swimming in the 3-6 months  clothes.
  • Your shoes still don't really fit. You have super narrow teeny feet. 
  • You are grabbing your toys intentionally now. Last month you would bat them with your arms. You try to grab my food while I am eating.
  • You love animals. You get a huge smile on your face when one is around. 
  • You lick your hand like a lollipop. 
  • I can't have the TV on around you because you become entranced by it. 
I am sure I will think of more, but you are waking up from your nap. I love you so much sweet girl...I cannot imagine our lives without you. I know God has big plans for your life. Wherever we go people  want to know all about you...all about your story, and I am able to share God's miracle daily with strangers. Everyone who meets you falls in love. I don't blame them. You are amazing!

Love, 
Mommy (I waited a long time to say that word)

No comments:

Post a Comment