Monday, August 12, 2013

Awesome Husband. 7/6/09


I have an incredible husband...He is an amazing leader in our marriage. He leads us continually to new and better places. He leads with great integrity and passion. He is the most compassionate man alive and has a papa's heart. I love to watch him with all the kids that follow him around at church. He will always stop what he is doing always...bend down and scoop them up for hugs.
I love following him because he loves me, even when I don't deserve it. I would dare to say that I have the best husband in the whole wide world, but I know a couple wives that would argue because they are equally as in love with their husbands. He is stinkin handsome too...even when he is being a goofball. I love that he is super silly....it gives me an excuse to be myself around him, as I am a goof at heart.
I would not want to do this journey with anyone else...
I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment