Monday, August 12, 2013

Psalm 113:9 4/1/09


3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
the name of the LORD is to be praised.
4 The LORD is exalted over all the nations,
his glory above the heavens.
5 Who is like the LORD our God,
the One who sits enthroned on high,
6 who stoops down to look
on the heavens and the earth?
7 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
8 he seats them with princes,
with the princes of their people.
9 He settles the barren woman in her home
as a happy mother of children.
Praise the LORD.

Thank you Jacki for sharing this with me...
In all of my times going through the Psalms, this particular Psalm did not hold the same meaning to me as it does now.
This is a promise I am going to Grab a hold of and run with...anyone want to run with me?
I will praise the Lord in this storm...he is good no matter how I feel...
his plans are the best for me, no matter how I may doubt....
his love for me never fails or shrinks, although I may struggle to feel it. 
God is still God and I will praise his name because He is worthy to be praised!
 He is faithful...we will see our Eliana Faith...she is in the works.
 I will be a happy mother abiding in my hope with children.
 Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment